I just had a major dumpling craving so it made me think to pop my dipping sauce recipe up here. It’s also a great stir-fry sauce too!
As a fan of most asian food I have a lot of different asian condiments and sauces at my disposal, but this is made just using the essentials. I find if you have this list of ingredients you can make a pretty large range of asian food.
So you will need.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- About a large thumb size bit of ginger sliced as thin as you can. Into little sticks if you can.
- Garlic – only a tiny amount. Maybe 5mm chunk. Just sliced as thin as you can.
- 1 tablespoon linghams sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- sprinkle of white pepper
- few drops sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli oil (optional)
- 1 fresh red chilli sliced thin (optional)
Mix it all up in a small serving bowl and there you go. Easy.
Serve with dumplings or use as a stir fry sauce.
Leave a Reply