So this wrap idea just popped into my head a few days ago. I gave it a try and it worked a treat. I did it a second time today just to refine how I built it and I think I’ve got it sorted.
You will need;
- 1 Wrap. I have been using Spinach and herb wraps.
- Sour Cream
- Jalepeno Hot sauce
- Spicy Tomato Relish
- Caramelised Onion Relish
- Falafel – I’ve found these really nice pre-made spiced falafel.
- Fresh Ripe Tomatoes
- Cos Lettuce – thinly sliced
- Red Pepper – thinly sliced
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- If you want to add some meat I used some thinly sliced rare roast beef
1. ok so get 3 falafel and 1 medium tomato. Dice up the tomato and pop in a bowl with the falafel. Pop in the microwave and give it 1.30. Remove and smash everything together. The falafel should all break apart into a really tasty mixture.
2. Next get half an avocado in a bowl and mash up with salt, pepper, diced jalepenos, 1 diced dill pickle, a teaspoon of the vinegar from the pickle jar, 1 diced tomato and the 2 eggs diced. Mix up well and pop to one side. I call this Eggamole!
3. Now grab your wrap and spread a thin layer of the sour cream so it covers all the wrap. Add 1 teaspoon of the jalepeno hot sauce and spread this over the sour cream.
4. Now add the slices of beef, a drizzle of the mustard, then the falafel mixture then the avocado mixture. Next add the sliced of pepper and lettuce. Add the spicy tomato relish one one side and the caramelised onion relish the other side. Season with a touch of pepper on top and roll the wrap. It might be quite full by this point so it is a bit tricky but it is possible!