Nice easy one here. Great for vegetarians who need a nice little protein hit.
you will need;
- 3 Organic Free Range Eggs – Hard boiled (from cold water as soon as it is boiling give it 8 mins)
- 1 Avocado – Mashed up and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 Ripe Tomato – roughly chopped and seasoned with salt
- Pickles – sliced or diced
- Lettuce of choice
- Relish of choice
1. Peel the eggs and roughly chop then season with a touch of salt and pepper. Spread the avocado over the whole wrap. We want a nice even coverage, plus if you go right to the edge the avocado will help to keep the wrap together once it’s wrapped. I call it wrapglue™.
2. pop the eggs in a 2 inch thick line in the middle of the wrap. Add the tomato then the pickles, a touch of mustard then the relish. Finish with the lettuce. (If you have any of the avocado left, chuck this in a line in the middle before you do the lettuce.)
3. Roll up and slice down the middle