This was so tasty. I’ve been using Boks Free Range Smoked Ham. It’s such good ham. Check out their site here for more info. The bacon is also sublime. http://boksbacon.com.au
Ok for this sandwich you will need:
- Good sourdough roll. I get my bread from http://www.stmalobakery.com easily the best bread I’ve found so far in Sydney.
- Free Range Ham – I used Smoked Ham
- Good Tomato Relish – I use http://www.beerenberg.com.au relishes.
- Tilba Club Vintage Cheese
- Avocado – Mashed and seasoned with salt and pepper
1. ok so spread a little of the avocado mixture on the top and bottom halves of the roll. Starting at the bottom, add some of the relish then some cheese. Now add the ham then the pickles then the mustard. Finish off with the tomato, cucumber and lettuce and a bit more cheese. Add a touch more relish if desired then pop the lid on.