This one was great. If a little large. It was one of those sandwiches that you’re not totally sure how to actually eat. Normally dislocating your jaw is a good way to start. I seem to have a habit of overfilling sandwiches and wraps. I don’t think I’ve yet managed to overdo it so I’ll continue until I manage to either break the workbench or my jaw.
So this one had Rare Roast Beef, Pastrami and Ham on Sourdough. With a few little extra trimmings. For this one you will need
- Good quality sourdough roll
- Rare Roast Beef – Grass Fed
- Free Range Ham
- Cheese – I used the Black wax Tilba Club vintage
- Lettuce mix
- Beerenberg – Spicy Tomato Relish
- Saskia Beer Pickle Relish – This stuff is immense!
1. I like to mash up the avocado and season with salt and pepper. A nice little trick is to then grate some of the cheese into the mixture too. The creaminess of the cheese is amazing with the avocado
2. The order of the ingredients is up to you. I went with tomato next, some of the pickle relish, then the meat, then pickles, mustard, lettuce, cucumber. I finally added a sprinkle more cheese. Finally I finished with some of the spicy tomato relish.
Leave a Reply